You can contact the partners and associates at Davis Friedman directly by visiting their profile page on this Web site and clicking on a link to their email. Or, if you prefer, please call Davis Friedman to schedule an initial meeting.
Davis Friedman's office is conveniently located near all main train stations serving downtown Chicago, including:
CTA Bus Route 156 stops on LaSalle Street close to our address near City Hall and the Thompson Center.
- Metra Electric and South Shore Lines in Millennium Park Station at Randolph Street and Michigan Avenue
- Northwestern Ogilvie Station at 504 W. Madison Street
- Rock Island/Metra at 414 S. LaSalle Street
- Union Station at 210 S. Canal Street
Other CTA bus routes and subway and El stops in the Loop come within a block or two of our offices, including bus routes 151, 135, 145, 146. Google Maps can provide detailed information on the shortest and most convenient routes from your particular location.
Click here for driving directions
There are two parking facilities within two blocks of Davis Friedman's office
- An all-valet parking facility, located at 145 South Wells Street, has entrances on Wells Street between Monroe and Adams Streets and on Monroe east of Wells
- A self-park garage is located at 326 South Wells Street.